Dennis J. Darland's Site Revision Plan for 2017
Mail To: pal at dennisdarland dot com
For other things I'm doing see
my home page.
Table of Contents
I'm planning changes to make my web site more useful, easier to back up, and to serve my purposes better.
- Delete my doxygen output on languages, except ones I have worked on & have inserted doxygen documentation into.
- Delete old indexes of my library (keep only the most recent).
- I may reorganize my software projects page into multiple pages - one for each project.
- There will be internal broken links (I will try to eliminate them. But I am bound to miss some.)
- There will be broken bookmarks that others have made. I can do nothing about that.