Dennis J. Darland's Response to Stich on Folk Psychology
Mail To: pal at dennisdarland dot com
Philosopher At Large
For other things I"m doing see
my home page.
My Philosophical Responses to Stich in Prolog
- Concerning: Stich, Stephen - From Folk Psychology to Cognitive Science: The Case Against Belief  (re-read 5/2/2014 to page 29 of 246 pages)
I am re-reading with the intent of writing prolog code to illustrate how each example would be handled by my philosophy.
- Prolog Rules for my philosophy
- Example 0001 file to for input to swiprolog input to be redirected from
- Example 0001 database
- Example 0001 output
NOTES on programming examples for folk psychology:
- 5/21/2014 Worked on Life program - there are problems yet with my ideas - cannot work it out yet.
- 5/19/2014 Converted old prolog philosophy programs to Life.
They at least load OK - didn't test yet.
- 5/13/2014 I have gotten Life similar to prolog (wild_life) working under Linux.
I have more testing to do but it seems to be working OK.
I may use it instead of prolog.
- 5/4/2014 Started working on port of Life language (wild_life - similar to prolog) to SUSE Linux 13.1
- 5/3/2014 Gave Up on Ruby program
- 5/2/2014 Started trying to write Ruby program to control SwiProlog program to manage testing of folk psychology examples.
- I'm just getting the environment for this set up.